Monday, April 27, 2015

Recover Photos And Videos From Samsung S5 Memory Card

Samsung Galaxy S5 Memory card data loss scenario

“I have a 16G Version Samsung S5, It performed perfectly in the first half year, but after that, it started to lag and stutter. For sure, I have used some programs to speed it up. It worked time to time. One day, I used my S5 to check my photos in gallery, all the sudden my S5 just got hotter and hotter, after a while it just restarted automatically. I thought it would be fine after restarted, but when I opened the gallery again, I was astonished, all of my photos and videos on the SD card were gone! My videos, my photos! I calm myself down, I turned to my friends, they told me I could use photo recovery program to recover my photos and videos back. But I haven’t use it before, what  should I do?”


It Is Possible To Recover Lost Photos  From Samsung Memory Card

It is a common issue about android phone overheating, overheating can cause many problems, and memory loss is one of the problem. But how can we retrieve the data back after the memory card is empty? There is a a simple principle that you can retrieve the lost files back, when files are lost or deleted, the operating system merely deletes the corresponding pointers in the file table and marks the space occupied by the file as free. The reality is that the file is not deleted and the data it contained still remains on the drive. The overheating cause the operating system lost the corresponding pointer, use photo recovery can easily recover the photos and videos(there could be a few losses of files) , Is it too complicated to understand? It is fine, Jihosoft will do the all the job for you, Jihosoft Photo Recovery will provide an all-in-one solution for users to deal with such a problem.

How to recover Photos Samsung Galaxy S5 Memory Card?

Step 1: Download Jihosoft Photo Recovery

Download Jihosoft Photo Recovery, after downloading, install the latest version of Jihosoft Photo Recoery(Click Here For Mac version)


Step 2: Plug your SD Card To A Card Reader

Prepare a card reader. Plug SD card to the card reader. (Only under some situations,Samsung S5 external memory card can be directly detected by Jihosoft Photo recovery),
Connect Card Reader To Computer
Plug the card reader to your computer, launch Jihosoft Photo Recovery and select the “Recover Photo, Audio&Video”. to move to the next step. (Create Image is to Create a Image of the Specific region of disk,  in case there is bad sectors, you may need to use Image to recover photos. It is like a complete backup of your drive, and the Image can be used for scan as same as drive)

Step 3: Scan Deleted Photos on Samsung Galaxy S5

Select the Drive where you lost your photos and click "Start Scan" button(You can choose "Advanced Scan" and choose the specific formats of files for better performance)
Click “Start Scan”to start scanning lost Photos, Videos&Audios on Galaxy S5.
After scanning is done, you are allowed to preview the scanned photos. You can select the files you need to recover and click on the "Recover" button to get them back.




Little warning:

Don't recover files to the original SD card, save to your Win or other storage media instead. that may cause you lose your data again and stop using the phone before the recovery. Any new data write into the phone will probably overwrite the lost files and make them unrecoverable.

No comments:

Post a Comment